Re: [IP] Re: IP Stigmatizing

Five reasons I am grateful for having my pump (I am sure there will be

(5) My attitude change.  I no longer have the rollercoaster bg's which cause
the rollercoaster mood swings.
(4) Being able to eat when everyone else wants to eat, and not making
everyone else eat when I needed to eat.
(3) The minor spots on my retina's completely healed and have been clear for
2 years now.
(2) Being able to excercise (without eating a ton before), and thus lose

(1) Understanding what being "hungry" means.  Honestly, with all of the set
meal times and snacks, I didn't experience hunger pains until I was 23 years
old.  It kinda freaked me out.

-- Sherry
dxd 8/80 pumping 12/99 MM508 (blue)