[IP] Re: counting carbs and TAB

>Subject: [IP] carb counting
>I loved Tab, one of these days I'll have to buy it again and see if it
> >still tastes as good. I also still think about the old exchanges when
>I calculating carbs as I have diabetes for 37 years.

I buy Tab all the time, the have it in cases at Shaw's and Target.  I as so
glad to find it again.  I missed it (although, I could have done without
Crystal Tab).

I kind of use a combination of carb counting and the old exchanges, I guess,
especially when its foods that I eat on a regular basis.  I always eat the
same amounts of the same things.  Habit I suppose after 25 years.

Weird Jenn
email @ redacted

AIM:  jspock1
ICQ:  25177424