[IP] Tethered to a Pump

 >My personal opinion,unless you look like Miss America
 >no one will ask you what it is..I have beeped,buzzed
 >and dropped my tubing and pump in so many situations
 >during two years of pumping and not once has someone
 >asked me what it was,(except if they'd seen one

-- forget that !! i'll pull it out, even if i dont need to mess with it....

  long before they would ask, im already tellin' (and miss america im not)

its not hidden, and the pipe, dangles in the breeze.

they can call me what they want (and, most of the time, id appreciate "dork"...
after all, i am soooooo concerned ;-)

AND, ill tell you the main reason... one of them, just one of them, just
might know someone,
dumb like me, who just doesnt (didnt) know about the pump.....

If i walk around, the rest of my life, being a dork, and just ONE person,
got on the pump
on account of my "dorkism" (or is that "dorkiness"), Ive done good... real

oh... BTW...the though of a needle, gives me the "willys"
(ive done, all the 34,000, i ever intend to do)

SPEWSD (sane peoples experiences, will surely differ)

len phila pa.dxdm 1956 pmp 10/10/02 (is this great, or what ?)
www.lenlutz.com/mydiabetes and GBSTY
Most of what I have learned has been taught to me by others.
I guess that means I have to teach others what I have learned
Lately It Occurs To Me
What A Long Strange Trip Its Been
(R. Hunter)