[IP] Two things

Hi everyone,

One, I just ran to the grocery store on my lunch break and there was a big
display of SUGAR FREE HERSHEY'S PRODUCTS!!!!  Oh my, I am so happy.  I know, I
know, I don't really need sugar free cuz I have the pump, but trust me - my
waistline and my constant desire for chocolate greatly appreciates it.  I
bought a bag of the Reese's peanut butter cups and they taste the same and
have about 4 grams of carbohydrate per piece.  Unfortunately, they have the
same amount of fat as the others.  They're sweetened with lactitol.  Anyway,
thought I'd share.

Two, I have a BD Logic that I got free from Minimed that I do not need.  If
you would like it, it's free to the first person that contacts me for it.
Obviously I'd prefer that you did not already receive a free one from

email @ redacted
diabetic 21 + years, pumping since 10/01