[IP] Stem Cell Research -- a bit off topic

*********PLEASE RESPOND OFF LIST************

 This quarter I am taking a BioMedical Ethics class. I have to debate embryonic
stem cell research.

I know that it is a highly debated area of research.

What I need your all's help with: Why are you for/agaisnt it?

 As this is more than likely to spark a debate, PLEASE RESPOND OFF LIST!!! If
you can back up any of your reasons with facts please include them.

Thank you thank you thank you thank you!!!!

dxd age 7 1988 pumping 1992

RESPOND ONLY TO email @ redacted NOT TO THE LIST!!!!