Re: [IP] Tethered to a Pump/Pump Dorks

<Danger, rhetorical question>

Speaking of pump dorks, how many times have you had to excuse yourself from
work or other activities for a while because you've managed to yank out your
infusion site and didn't happen to have a spare one with you?

I managed to do it the other day just putting my hands in my front pants
pockets.  This was one of those good days when I had spare supplies at
my desk.  I still felt stupid.  =)