Re: [IP] Hating Diabetes - Tethered to a Pump

 My personal opinion,unless you look like Miss America
no one will ask you what it is..I have beeped,buzzed
and dropped my tubing and pump in so many situations
during two years of pumping and not once has someone
asked me what it was,(except if they'd seen one
before)just given me funny looks.The pretty,handsome
people get it noticed/publicized the rest of us just
look like dorks.(apologies in advance to anyone who
disagrees with me,just my humble opinion)
 Heidi(proud to be a pumping dork:-)
--- Trish Ober <email @ redacted> wrote:
> Kirsten wrote:
> snip<When I have messed with my pump in public,
> people ask me if that's my
> pager.

Do you Yahoo!?