Re: [IP] Re: IP Stigmatizing

I was in your place about 1 1/2 years ago.  My doctor  talked about the pump
every time i saw him. I WAS NOT READY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  it took me 6 months of
no way, then i had a major  problem, i  really thought some days that i was
not a diabetic................ 500 blood sugars..........7 shots a day.  Then
i opened my eyes and said".This will not define me".i will define it. Then i
was ready to look at a pump. I took almost a year to research and pick one.
I look back now and i'm sad at all my  needle days.  You will reach that
point..when you are ready, and not before.  I know what you say about lying
in bed with your husband, taking a bath.etc.  In life we make adjustments,
this is one of them.
Now i play golf, bowl, take trips and still take a bath.  When i had to take
7 shot's a day.That was my life.  We all have a story to tell, take what you
can from it, and  when you are  pumping, you will be writing  how you felt a
few years ago, and how it changed your life.  Take care..............and i
wish you the best...........SB