Re: [IP] One Touch UltraSmart

In the new software, you CANNOT enter you basal rates . . . only your daily
total.  In the old version, we could enter our many (in my case SEVEN)
different basal rates.

This has been a big letdown for me.  I haven't purchased the meter yet and am
waiting on a return call from LifeScan about this basal-rate issue.  They
specifically targeted this meter at those of us who are intensive about our
treatment, yet didn't not give us pumpers a very necessary option.

Roxanne Villanueva RD, LD, CNSD
IDDM >20 years
Cleveland, Ohio