[IP] One Touch UltraSmart

Okay, you guys who have now been using the ULSmart for a few weeks, is it
worth switching over fromo the One Touch Ultra?  I wanted to see what you
have to say before I go out and buy the thing.  I realize they have mailin
rebates and trade-in coupons right now, and I want to take advantage of that
as well.

What I can figure out by reading the box is can you input basal insulin in
the newly updated version of the software?  It was very limiting in the
previous version.  If you have more than 2 basal rates during the day then it
isn't accurate (atleast on the older version)

Any feedback would be appreciated before I think about getting this meter for

mom to Joshua