[IP] Re: holding off cuz of diabetes

I agree with not letting diabetes stop me from doing what I want to do.

That being said, I remember a couple of times when I put myself and others
at risk because I didn't think enough about the diabetes.

Excitement and hypoglycemia have very similar physical feelings for
me.  Racing a car (solo II) is not safe without being sure it's ONLY

For me it comes down to a simple question:  Will I have the energy to do
both diabetes and ____________?  An unsaid part of that question is the
willingness to accept any consequences that may happen if I choose to
"ignore some aspects" of the diabetes. And, idealistically, to have no
regrets for my choices.

Take what you like and leave the rest,

Jim S.