Re: [IP] Hating Diabetes

Dag Gone it Gail!  I had the decorations and party favors all gathered
together for the "I hate diabetes!" party.  Now I have to see if I can take
them all back....

I have only had a few restrictions on my life.  I can't scuba dive, take
martial arts, platform dive, or bungee jump.  But, this is all restricted
through my cardiologist.  She thought it was funny that I would even think
about doing those things.

OK. No party celebrating I hate  diabetes.  Maybe I can have a  party for I
hate all the complications?

No, you are too up to have a party like that I am willing to bet! <G>  Guess
I need to get on with my life and do what I can right now, before tomorrow

Thanks Gail!  You keep me on an even keel, and I don't even own a sailboat!

PS.  The card came today.  Thanks!