Re: [IP] I'm not going to waste energy on hating Diabetes.

I think that's a really good attitude. I wish I knew a good way to turn my
anger about diabetes into something constructive.  When I think about it, I
have a lot of anger/energy going toward feeling sorry for myself and being
pissed off and un constructive about the whole situation. It's always easy
for me to decide how I *should* change my attitude but then the actual
changing has been very difficult for me.

  I am diabetic and have been for many many years. It was not my choice, and