[IP] Re: Diabetes, Pumping and Dieting HELP!

I have been on the Atkins diet for about a month. I am T1 with a pump. The
pump allows me to be on this diet. Without the pump, it wouldn't work at all.
 My average bg is about 130. My mealtime boluses are almost nonexistant.
Since you have to count carbs to manage the diabetes with the pump, where is
the problem? If your basal is correct you won't have insulin reactions. It is
safe as long as you don't have any kidney problems.
I have lost weight, have lots of energy, am not hungry, and have good bgs!

<< > anyone out there tried the Atkins no carbohydrate diet while pumping?  I