Re: [IP] Hating Diabetes (you asked for it..)

OK... you asked for it.....
(directed to the original post only)

Im would not say i like it... and a gift ???? PLEH-EZE...

But, i must, in all honestly, state, that diabetes has only kept me from doing
two things, in my entire life.

1) fly a jet (the fact that im scared of hights, means nothing)
2) get drafted (i was 4f)... Ya' know what.... i can live with (and maybe, did
live because of)  that.

I know.... you're not interested in all the things Ive done..... 'cause you
think, that you cant do the things, that you have done, in the past..... You
may be right, But, "You aint gona' know, "if ya' dont stop whinin', and get
down to tryin'"

Once YOU have tried, and have failed, because of diabetes, then, can you tell
(well, you can tell me........ but ill not agree), how it has ruined you life,
and ill listen all you want.

(BTW.... even if it doesnt ruin your life, it SURE make for as good excuse)

I worked on Ultra high voltage electric equipment (no tower climbing... see
jet above).
Ive been to many hundreds of concerts (mostly GD),
(and took my shots, right in my seat... hey, let them bust me... im legal)
i went camping, I drove, i scuba-dove (i guess thats the proper past tense)

i did, what any normal kid did (does). (and im far from normal)

"It HAS been a long strange trip..... But it sure has been a gas"

"And thats all ive got to say about that"
(but if provoked, i can babble more)

len phila pa dxdm 1956 pmp 10/10/02 (life has always been great, now, its just
a little better)