Re: [IP] Re: Pumping and Dieting HELP!

My experience has always been, eat less exercise more.
I eat between 900 - 1000 calories a day, and that helps me keep the pounds
As a diabetic, I find that if I even look at food I gain weight. That
doesn't even include taking medicine that can make you hungry, or just being
a normal person.
It is much harder to take it off, than it is to put it on.
But, that's why there is Lean Cuisine, and Slimfast bars (they do work)