[IP] Re: Singing Paradigm

    My Paradigm has been singing out at odd times with the low-high-low
sound for several weeks. It finally did it while I was looking at the screen
and I could say that it wasn't my aging ears playing tricks on me. This
happens ( not the tricks) with no alarm,square wave ,or bolus conditions.
The battery and insulin level are both normal. There are no open or black
circles on the screen. Humidity levels are in the 30 to 40% range. Otherwise
the pump seems to be in good working order. Before I call MM I would like to
know if any one has had similar false signals.    Peter