[IP] Re: pumps as pagers

> When I have messed with my pump in public, people ask me if that's my
> I don't know if I ever recall anyone figuring out on their own what it

This reminds me of when I was wearing my king-sized pack of cigarette-sized
pump in the '80s. I went with Mom to a cafeteria and an employee carried
Mom's tray to the table. She saw my bag hanging from my belt and the tubing
(about 6") running to my waistline. She said, "That's cute!" Well, I was #7
in the area to have a pump and I was in another county so figured she had no
idea what it was. I asked. She said, "Of course I know, it's a colostomy

hmmmmmm - wrong color in the tubing and wayyyyyyyyyyy too narrow! LOL

Dialyzing since 7/8/02
picture of the World's Youngest Pumper)

Lettin' the cat outta the bag is a whole lot easier 'n puttin' it back in.