Re: [IP] Re:Hating Diabetes

 > I am not
 > on the pump yet because I currently feel like it would
 > be too stigmatizing for me.  That I couldn't pass as
 > non-diabetic if I went on it.

Youre right.... you'll pass alright..... OUT

I AM HOLDING, my tongue... really... i am.......BIG TIME, on this

but,,,,, you(s) better watch... i dont know, just much longer, i can keep
it under control
(you know,,,, my diabetes just might go out of control, and i'll have a
major DAE !!!!)

len phila pa.dxdm 1956 pmp 10/10/02 (is this great, or what ?)
www.lenlutz.com/mydiabetes and GBSTY
Most of what I have learned has been taught to me by others.
I guess that means I have to teach others what I have learned
Lately It Occurs To Me
What A Long Strange Trip Its Been
(R. Hunter)