[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V7 #199

In a message dated 4/9/2003 8:12:04 PM Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> Subject: [IP] Diabetes, Pumping and Dieting HELP!

I lost 30 pounds on the pump, on a pseudo-Atkins diet. My dr was very
supportive.
Breakfast 30gms of carbs and muenster cheese.
Lunch (no bolus) coffee and 2 pickles
Dinner big salad and grilled chicken or some other protein
After dinner coffee.
I've also kept the weight off for a few years, now I go off the diet
occasionally but I''ve still kept the weight off.
GOOD LUCK!!!