Travel to Europe (was [IP] holding off cuz of diabetes)

I traveled to Europe 3 times. 1966 (alone), 1970, and 1972. That was 23
years after dx, and also 23 years before my first pump. I'm glad I did
it. No BG tests at all. Just urine tests.

Tom Beatson
dx 12/1942, 506 1995, 508 2000

On Wed, 09 Apr 2003 15:52:16 -0400, RoseLea wrote