[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V7 #196

In a message dated 4/8/2003 8:38:43 PM Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> Subject: Re: [IP] Hating Diabetes
>
> I am diabetic since I'm 5 and I'm 43. I've been pumping since 1993. I have
2 kids, work full time and I'm also going back to school for my masters in
nursing. You can do anything you set your mind to, diabetes should not be a
concern. Maybe you should stop thinking and worrying about everything and
just live and do what you have to do. I have never missed a day of anything
because of diabetes. Of course I got colds here and there, but nothing ever
diabetes related. If you give up because of diabetes you are letting the 'you
can't do that people' win!