Re: [IP] Life Insurance

Robert Abowitz wrote:

>I recently applied for life insurance and found it to

>be very expensive.  What have you found?

I respond:

Since you haven't passed the 20 year mark - you are
still considered "insurable".  I've been turned down
several times in the last 10 years because I passed
the 20 year mark.  They don't give a rat's patooti
that I'm in excellent health - they can only go by
what the company tell's them.  Maybe life insurance
companies have changed the life expectancy tables
recently (or whatever the technical term is they call
those things) to reflect the change in treatment of
diabetes and our longer life expectancy.

If you can get it outside of your employer - my advice
is to pay the price!

-gail in denver

Do you Yahoo!?