Re: [IP] Removing remains of Benzoin

You can use several things to remove the adhesive residue
of Tincture of Benzoin (or Mastisol, Skin Tac-h, Hollister,
or Skin Bond).  Baby Oil works, UniSolve adhesive remover
(Smith & Nephew), Detachol adhesive remover (Ferndale Labs),
or my favorite....Goo Gone.  Or any of these citrus based
products that are popping up in the cleaning section of
many stores will work.  I like Goo Gone because it works,
it smells better than Unisolve or Detachol, and it's
CHEAP!  ;-)  Just put some on a cotton ball and rub.