Re: [IP] SpectRx Simple Choice

Don't want to get anyones hopes up, but I think Minimed is going to
start offering this insertion RSN (real soon now). My rep keeps on
telling me about a new insertion they're going to start offering that
will change everything, specifically mentioning the 360 degree rotation,
slimness, and disconnect at site. Sure sounds like this insertion and I
know i'm jumping to try one.