[IP] Re: holding off cuz of diabetes

 >>>  But along with the bad days, I have good days.  I even have GREAT
days.  I take the bad with the good and live my life the best way I can.
That's all any of us can do. >>>

I consider any day I don't have to go for dialysis a very good day. I really
enjoy the weekends cuz I get 2.5 days off! Today seems to not be a good day.
I'm ready to put my Emla cream on and hope it works much better than last
Friday when I had to have four sticks!!!

Dialyzing since 7/8/02
picture of the World's Youngest Pumper)

What If The Hokey Pokey Is Really What It's All About