[IP] D Bears Names??

 Help! I can't remember the names of the bears who went up in space... Brain
fart? Yes!

 Here's a pic of Cole & Rachel Sylvester (Bonnie's girl). She was pumping with
Minimed (she is now on Cozmo). We hooked up with Minimed & pumped saline at the
Tucson CWD conference. We are now pumping Animas...

 Here's a pic of me & Mr. Hitchock... God I look horrible!! Thanks for linking
these pics Mr. Hitchcock!

More Tucson CWD pics here: www.picturetrail.com/jrachen

 Rachel - My Pics: www.picturetrail.com/jracheln"Except for ending slavery,
fascism, nazism and communism, war has never solved anything"Have you forgotten?

Do you Yahoo!?