[IP] D Bears Names??

 Help! I can't remember the names of the bears who went up in space... Brain
fart? Yes!

http://www.childrenwithdiabetes.com/gifs/people/ColeWithNASABears1-4-03.jpg

 Here's a pic of Cole & Rachel Sylvester (Bonnie's girl). She was pumping with
Minimed (she is now on Cozmo). We hooked up with Minimed & pumped saline at the
Tucson CWD conference. We are now pumping Animas...

http://www.childrenwithdiabetes.com/gifs/people/ColeRachelSwithMM1-4-03.jpg

 Here's a pic of me & Mr. Hitchock... God I look horrible!! Thanks for linking
these pics Mr. Hitchcock!

http://www.childrenwithdiabetes.com/gifs/people/RachelJeffHitchcock1-4-03.jpg

More Tucson CWD pics here: www.picturetrail.com/jrachen

Thanks,

 Rachel - My Pics: www.picturetrail.com/jracheln"Except for ending slavery,
fascism, nazism and communism, war has never solved anything"Have you forgotten?
http://www.juntosociety.com/patriotism/hyforgotten.html