Re: [IP] Life Insurance

I was able to find Life Insurance through Northwestern Mutual. Yes, it is
more expensive than a policy I already had but not by much. They did some
blood work and requested records from my endo. Because I was in such good
control, which you seem to be, I was rated close to a 100% healthy person. I
consider myself healthy, I just carry my pancreas hooked to my pants instead
of it being inside of me! Good luck with your search. I know how frustrating
it can be.