Date: Tue, 8 Apr 2003 20:25:35 -0500
From: "Richard's Steakhouse"
Subject: [IP] Diabetes, Pumping and Dieting HELP!

Hello group. I am interested in knowing how to diet while pumping. Has
anyone out there tried the Atkins no carbohydrate diet while pumping? I have
got to loose weight and my Dr. is absolutely, positively no help at all. I
mentioned the Atkins diet and he said that it was impossible for a diabetic to
go on that diet. He says it's a trade off, the better my glucose levels are
the more weight I put on. I thought about joining weight watchers, anyone out
there tried it? I joined Curves for women but had to quit as my sites got
sore and I had to change them daily because if I didn't I would end up with a
sore and site failure. Since I have been pumping (almost 2 years) I have
gained 30+ pounds. I really don't eat but 2 meals a day and here is an
example. Yesterday, 10AM (BS 106) 1 pot of coffee with milk. 2PM (BS 129)
Lunch, Chicken Salad from Subway, 2 pkgs crackers. 8PM (BS 114) Dinner 6oz
of baked Orange Roughy, 1 cup of steamed broccoli, 1/2 Baked Potato with
butter. 10PM (BS 96) 1 Vodka & Grapefruit Juice. Bed Time 1:30AM (BS 141)
10AM this morning (BS 78) Any help would be great! Thanks, Tina

Do you Yahoo!?