[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V7 #196

In a message dated 4/8/2003 7:36:20 PM Central Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> <email @ redacted>

No you are not alone.  I'd say every truthful diabetic at one time or another
has hated this disease.  As long as my sugars are ok i'm fine and then
something happens to throw me a curve and i hate it.  what did i do
wrong????Well I finally realized that i didnt do anything wrong  Im a women.
stress, time of month , number of days the site has been in, public speaking
etc all play havock with me and of course the harder i tried to be "perfect"
the harder my struggle.  Ive been on the pump for over 20 years and in that
time they have learned a lot about diabetes and different thing that effect
it  ie.  fat  foods, pizza  cause a prolonged high etc.  so as more and more
is being learned  or discovered  about this disease  the more in control i
feel.  stick with it.
If you want vet school go for it.  at least your boss and teachers will know
something about diabetes as I have a dog with diabetes and his treatment is
not unlike mine in principal.  If you want to email me separtely do so.