[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V7 #197

In a message dated 4/9/2003 8:46:43 AM Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> email @ redacted

I am having the same problem with my weight,   and I read Insulin Pumpers
daily to see if anyone else this problem.   I tried Weight Watchers, but they
don't count carbs, so how can you balance a Diabetic with this?  I too,
would appreciate any advice that anyone could give me on this.