[IP] AccuChek Compact Monitor

Hi Everyone,

    I received an AccuChek Compact monitor in the mail this week. I was
supposed to receive it when I ordered my pump (in November, 2002). I already
have a Freestyle, and a One Touch, so I don't need this monitor. It's
accompanied by test solution, a clicker (blood letting device), two drums (17
test strips per drum) of strips, and a carrying case. If you want it, let me
know and I will make arrangements to mail it to you.