[IP] Re: Hating Diabetes

> Living with diabetes doesn't have to mean
>giving up your dreams.  I was diagnosed twelve years ago and over time
>have begun to regard having a chronic disease as a gift.

OK !!! THAT DOES IT.... a gift. IMNSH... NO....No opinion required.....
You are nuts !!!!!!

i DO understand, those who have been inflicted recently... it is a drag,
and it "does suck, big time".... I dont think, it has to ruin your life, but
time will tell that (one way, or da' other), and we all differ in that area

Time heals all wounds ..... i hope

most of us olde............. hm..... more experienced folks,
seem to deal with it, and in many different ways.

A GIFT................... (maybe a nice way to handle it) ,
BUT Not in any sane persons, wildest dream

len phila pa dxdm 1956 pmp 10/10/02 (life has always been great, now, its just
a little better)