[IP] Re: D-Tron Plus cartridiges

Mike DeBonis wrote:
>Since the D-Tron uses glass cartridges, my thought is

>that the insulin should be stable the entire 6
>days.   What is your experience, please let me

I respond:

I use Novolog in my Dtron+.  I fill the cartridge full
(+/- 300 units).  I use less than 30 units per day.
The cartridge lasts me approximately 10 days.  I don't
replace it until it is empty.

This is NOT the recommendation from either Novolog OR
Disetronic.  If you are at all concerned, then by all
means - follow their recommendations!

-gail in denver

Do you Yahoo!?