Re: [IP] Clock change and wacko blood sugars

I am having a problem with my levels since Sunday also but didn't really
think about it being related to the time change. I woke up well over 200,
where I never get to, and can't seem to get back to my excellent control
since. The reason I didn't think of the time change is that I also woke up
not feeling well. I guess the not feeling well could be contributed to the
high blood sugars. I have changed my site twice since Sunday thinking that
this might help. It does for a few hours and then I'm back to being out of
wack. I guess I could also use some help on this subject, too. Oh, I changed
my morning basal rate this morning to see if that helps. Sorry I can't be of
any help.
                                                       pumping since 10/03