Re: [IP] Re: Hating diabetes

I couldn't have said it better!  When I'm down and out, this site is great as
a pick me up, but sometimes I can't help but feel "am I the ONLY one who just
can't get things right at times?"  With all the support from family and
friends, no one understands what "we" go through better than those that are
in our shoes.

Thanks everyone for being sooo honest and sharing all.