[IP] Clock change and wacko blood sugars

Hello to all!

I was curious if anyone has this problem....I changed my clock when I
got up Sunday morning (exact same thing I have done for the 3 time
changes that I have been on the pump)....Since then my blood sugars have
been driving me crazy!  I had just figured out all my basal rates for
EST and now they all seem to be off!  Does anyone have a "quick" fix to
this problem????  I'm trying to get a number that's good enough to basal
test with, but so far have not had any luck...either I'm 200+ or below

Dxed 2/89; pumping 3/02