RE: [IP] DTron+Colours

"Kim Baker" wrote:
> Someone on the list recently mentioned that the DTron+ only came in a dull
> green colour and I was wondering where he or she came from.

This was probably only in reference to the DTron recall.  Disetronics is
replacing all DTrons with DTron+'s, and those of us affected seem to all be
receiving the dark green ones.  I personally don't mind it, and can
understand why we're NOT getting an option (Disetronic is trying to get this
done as quickly as possible, so they just stockpiled enough green's to go

To be honest, I'm not sure what color choices a new pumper would get, but
right now the answer would probably be "anything BUT green..."  ;-)