[IP] Diabetes, Pumping and Dieting HELP!

 I am currently doing Weight Watchers and it is working great for me. I have
lost 30lbs since October and my average daily intake of insulin has dropped from
90-100 units down to normally no more than 60 units. My control has waivered a
little bit as I have had to redo my basal rates a couple of times due to the
weight loss. The only thing I can tell you right now from your email is that
with WW you will have to eat more often to get it to work. Its a wonderful thing
to have to eat to lose weight. If you have any questions, feel free to contact
me off the list at email @ redacted

Do you Yahoo!?