Re: [IP] pumping at sea...and not the bilge pump

> i made it back in one piece...one tan, well rested, don't wanna be here
> "peace"....in case you don't rememeber, i just spent the last week on a
> sailboat cruising around the islands of Guadalupe and Antigua

After 13 years of postponing the purchase of a sailboat (because of
diabetes) we finally bought one and look forward to weekend cruising and
then to the islands.  What an encouragement to me to wake up this morning
and see your post.  With careful planning, we feel comfortable now and your
post confirmed our thoughts........maybe we should have not waited so long.

Forrest 22 dx99
Griffin 25 dx 90