[IP] Programming the Soehnle Scale

I received an email asking how I program my Soehnle scale. If anyone else is
interested, I can send you a copy of the email along with an Excel file that
will do the calculations you need to do to convert "per serving" into "per 100

If you are interested, email me at email @ redacted

Off topic but can anyone tell me how to "lock" cells in an Excel file that
contain formulas but not lock everything?

Sue (Memphis)
Dx 01/29/02
Cozmo pumping 01/07/03