[IP] DTron+Colours

Hi All
Someone on the list recently mentioned that the DTron+ only came in a dull
green colour and I was wondering where he or she came from. The DTron+ has
only recently been registered to be covered by health insurance in Australia
and I was contacted by the rep today. I have been trialling a HTron+ for a
few months but it did not suit my needs and I have been holding off on a
decision hoping that the DTron+ would become available. When I asked about
it only being available in dull green he assured me that I could also choose
blue if I wanted it. I'd be surprised if that colour was only available in
Australia and I was wondering if any other colours are available in the rest
of the world.