Re: [IP] Hating Diabetes

I thought I would pipe in here from a parents point of view--our son (12.5
and in puberty) has had to adjust his insulin around the clock twice in the
last 2 days, lower his ratio at breakfast from 1:10 to 1:5 and the rest of
the day from 1:20 to 1:10.  He also had to change his sensitivity from 1:100
to 1:75 and tonight he finally is in the 100's.

Mom to Taylor (12.5), Amanda (11) and Alex (5)