[IP] SpectRx Simple Choice

> http://www.spectrx.com/SC_patch.asp

The sites fit all Luer, are minimally invasive.  I saw an ad for them with the
site around ribcage area and phoned them.  They did send a Simple Choice
pamphlet with Alternative Insulin Delivery Products.  Even a Micro Pump in 3
versions down the road!
The site has "multiple infusion sites, controlled infusion depth".  It will be
360 degree rotation at site.  Infusion sets have "smart tubing" which reduces
kinking & bulkiness, stable connect & release at site, would have to see the
"FeatherEdge introducer needle to see how it works.
Whether ins will pay for it when it is available (Just says 2003).
Interesting things coming.
I do not work for or hold interest in company. This is for information only.
Linda K