Re: [IP] Hating Diabetes

Count me in.

I'm not getting along too well with diabetes right now, either. I stopped
smoking, gained weight and haven't gotten a handle yet on my new insulin
requirements. At one point today, I checked my memory and I'd taken 20 units
of bolus insulin -- and only 4 of those were to cover food. The rest were to
try and get my BGs down.

I need to lose weight, but it's difficult when I'm pumping all of that lovely
fat-storage hormone into my body. I'm thinking about going out and buying a
pack of cigarettes again!

At any rate, you're not alone. I'm frustrated as all get-out right now

Jan and ElvisToo