[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V7 #196

 Date: Tue, 8 Apr 2003 14:15:59 -0500
  From: "Kelby Liv Simison" <email @ redacted>
  Subject: [IP] Hating Diabetes
Kelby, & Summer, And others, yeah I hate diabetes too. But I envy pumpers on
this site and especially young people like yourselves you have sooooo much to
look forward to. I wish I had the tools to manage diabetes we have today,
twenty years ago. Both of you are in positions to not just manage and
maintain diabetes, but to direct diabetes in the path of your choosing. I'm
sounding old, but am not even forty. My point is, at your ages you have more
choices towards a career, and especially your health than was ever available
to many of us diabetics who are older.
People can always find a reason, to not like, or accept you, but never let it
be because your a diabetic. Your dreams are just that, yours, don't let them