Re: [IP] gory pictures

You are showing classical symptoms of sensitivity to whatever adhesive tape
you are using.  Are there any sets that are kinder to your skin.

I just came out of the hospital and on an allergy bracelet was a note that I
was sensitive to plastic tape.  Nobody ever read  the bracelet and it wasn't
until I was losing chunks of skin did anyone pay attention to what they were

Good luck to you!