Re: [IP] Hating Diabetes

Hi Leann, i just read your post  and wanted to let you know that you are not
alone ,i am having the same problems as you are,on top of this damn dieases i
have cancer to deal with also.so dont give up ,i sure want to but my loving
family wont let me,if i have to try to kep all this stukk together i know you
will also,you will be in my thoughts...  a friend Marty