[IP] Joslin and how soon to start pumping

email @ redacted writes:
>I used the opportunity of attending DOIT to talk to many workers there to
>get connections to eventually determine an endo I wanted to switch to.
  I'm glad you've had better luck with Joslin. I actually thought about going to
that DOIT thing several years ago just to network for a better Endo, but that
was the only thing I could hope to get out of it, and it was not covered by my
 so I never went. I did suspect that their must be a few good endos there,
though they sure make them hard to find!