[IP] antiperspirant question

 For those of you whol have used antiperspirant to keep sites stuck during
heat/sweating: Do you use an iv prep wipe and then apply the antiperspirant? How
does this affect how sterile the area is? Exactly what type of antiperspirant do
you use? Do you use this without any other product, i.e. mastisol? I was using
mastisol for a while to help with my sites but my skin was becoming irritated
and bumpy. Thanks for your help!

Do you Yahoo!?